Centre of Expertise and Collaboration in Concurrent Disorders (CECTC), Faculty of Medicine – Réseau universitaire intégré de santé et de services sociaux (RUISSS) de l’Université de Montréal
The Réseau universitaire intégré de santé et de services sociaux (RUISSS) at Université de Montréal (UdeM) has the mandate to federate six faculties and schools of the UdeM and the 14 institutions of the health and social services network that are affiliated by establishing a culture of collaboration, consultation and specific work sites in order to meet the needs of the population.
The Center of Expertise and Collaboration in Concurrent Disorders (CECTC) of the RUISSS at UdeM was set up in 2017 to support institutions and their teams in the implementation and sustainability of a range of integrated care and services that are adapted to the specific needs of people with concurrent mental health and addiction disorders.
The CECTC brings together experts from different disciplines and different practice settings who collaborate in the implementation of services and activities aimed at developing skills for the treatment of concurrent disorders and the implementation of integrated care organization models in all regions of Quebec.
Description of the mandate
Under the authority of the RUISSS executive director and the president of the CECTC, the mandate of the coordinator consists mainly of planning, organizing and coordinating CECTC work and services, as well as the developments to be considered to achieve its mission.
The incumbent must demonstrate a strategic vision, good political sense, a high level of autonomy and be able to interact and communicate effectively with interlocutors from different backgrounds (academic, clinical , medical, psychosocial, management, etc.). He/she provides consulting expertise in the analysis and review of processes, project management and knowledge transfer. He/she demonstrates great writing skills and the ability to prepare documents necessary for the functioning of CECTC committees and services (website, documentary portal, promotional documents, meeting reports, action plan, application file, request for financing, etc.).
- Plan, organize and coordinate the services and activities of the centre of expertise;
- Act as a resource person in relations between the CECTC, the MSSS, institutions and other partners;
- Promote the vision of the integration of care and services developed by the CECTC and mobilize stakeholders in the field so that they contribute to its updating;
- Support a coherent and efficient development of the CECTC’s services and the work of its various committees;
- Identify, create or adapt the tools and documents required, then support the teams who use them;
- Plan and organize meetings, write the required documents and carry out periodic follow-ups (budget, balance sheet, accountability, etc.).
- Advanced university degree in an appropriate field of specialization or a terminal undergraduate university degree in an appropriate field of specialization in the health or social sciences and two years of relevant experience in the position;
- Knowledge of the health and social services network and relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of project management and knowledge transfer will be considered an asset;
- Communication, organization, conceptualization and writing skills;
- Demonstrate leadership, initiative, autonomy and the ability to mobilize employees;
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary team.
Union of Research Employees of the UdeM
Posting period: From December 17, 2020 to January 08, 2021 inclusively
Salary range: R2 – $ 53,624 to $ 78,749
Immediate supervisor: Louise Châteauvert
Pavilion: CRCHUM and teleworking
Work schedule: Full time
Starting date: As soon as possible
Term of office: Temporary with possibility of extension
- Diverse and interesting career outlook.
- Comprehensive benefit program and pension plan.
- Advantageous annual vacation policy
- Easy access by public transport.
How to apply
Submit your application online, by clicking on the “Apply for a job” button on this website. If this is your first online job application, create your profile first.
A career at UdeM: helping society, taking up challenges and being considered
The UdeM, with its affiliated schools, HEC Montréal and Polytechnique Montréal, forms the leading teaching and research centre in Quebec in terms of its number of students and professors, as well as its research volume.
Our employees can count on competitive total compensation, exceptional working conditions and an exceptional living environment.
Access to equal employment program
Through its equal access to employment program, the UdeM invites women, Aboriginals, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply. When recruiting, our selection tools can be adapted according to the needs of people living with limitations and who request them. Be assured of the confidentiality of this information.
The University adopts a broad and inclusive definition of diversity that goes beyond applicable laws. It therefore encourages all people, regardless of their characteristics, to apply.
We invite all qualified candidates to apply to UdeM. In accordance with the requirements of immigration to Canada, please note that priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents.